Working with a remote desktop screen capture software can be a very smart decision if you work with a number of employees. This screen capture software will literally allow you to duplicate yourself. There are specific individuals who perform best when someone is standing over their shoulders. They need to be constantly told what to do in order to remain focused. Of course, you are not in business to baby sit employees, but there are a few which need baby sitting. A remote desk top screen shot capture software can replace you from “standing over their shoulders” to standing “right in their desktop.” Since you will be able to observe their work, plus they will be very well aware of it.
There are also certain kind of workers which need no supervision in any way. Those are the hardworking kind of employees who pride themselves in doing their work. These kind of employees will require little to no supervision at all. This is ideal for any business, as that employee literally turns directly into an asset. From a technical perspective, you probably wouldn’t be using 4 ways to screenshot to determine if these are actually working, because you know that they are, but you will possess another purpose for using it. Perhaps it is merely standard company protocol and to avoid errors all employees should have this software on the computers. No matter the reasons, a remote screen capture software has several features which will suit no matter which purpose which you may have.
Top Five Highlights Of A Remote Desktop Screen Capture Software:
1) Screen Shots Are Taken Every 3 Minutes: This really is excellent since this provides you with a regular review your employee’s work throughout the day, thus eliminating the question of if they work or otherwise. The unique point about this software taking screen shot images every 3 minutes is it is a total of approximately 160 images in a standard 8 hour day.
2) Employee Turns On The Software Themselves: This is extremely unique since the employee is going to be fully conscious of the program being switched on. They will be conscience with this and definately will understand that any misconduct will likely be noticed. This may cause them think twice about wasting time by associating in none working activities during company time. As a result this improves employee productivity and effectiveness.
3) Screen Shot History Is Kept: Imagine a book that has the history of each and every of your own employees daily, weekly, and yearly work. If you see that one of your employees effort is declining with time, you will then be capable of getting a very good reason why using this history section. You will be able to see should they be hanging out not being productive.
4) Monitor All Employees In One Platform: If you are monitoring several employees, this really is great since you don’t must log into different monitoring accounts. You might have only one online account, or platform, to log into. All of xerrhd employee’s images will be right before you, a single click out of your viewing.
5) Instant screen shot: On the software which is installed on your employees desktop is a touch button which says “send screen shot” it is a nice feature to get if your employee needs assistance with a particular task. All that you should really help him would be to have him/her hit that button, and this will immediately send a current updated screen shot of the screen for you. You are going to then be able to see what they are experiencing issues with and help them out.
Possessing a remote desktop screen capture software is invaluable because of all the benefits it provides you with. Mainly satisfaction in knowing that you will be in control, even when you are not around psychically. Your staff will continue to work tougher for you, knowing that they are being monitored. It will be possible to detect inactivity and unproductive tasks. This may increase employee effectiveness and can ultimately increase the company’s revenue.